Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: More ships rush to probe signals after another heard
Apr08

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: More ships rush to probe signals after another heard

After hearing three separate sounds from the deep Indian Ocean, official rushed to check whether they were coming from Black Box of the missing aircraft or not. The head of the joint search operation said in his recent press conference that Chinese ships had received 2 electronic pulsing signals on Friday and on Sunday. Marshall Angus Houston the then Australian Air Chief said that “this is very promising lead and our ship equipped with latest technology had also picked up third signal on Sunday”. He further said to reporters that we have not received continuous transmission but when we happen to go close to the device, we would receive more transmissions. He had also confirmed to media that we cannot say at this stage that whether the signals were coming from the missing flight MH 370 or not. Besides, he said that Chinese ship Haixun 01 had also sighted a couple of white objects floating in the water apart from hearing the signals and it has already been reported in the China’s official news agency Xinhua. He further said that the British ship HMS Echo – having the ability to locate sound equipment- has been directed to reach at the place where signals had been received and it will probably reach there in 2 days.  He told to reporters that we are aggressively searching the missing jet and Australian air force is also involved in this operation. On the other hand, relatives of passengers are still hoping that the 239 people boarded in the Flight MH 370 would come back and they have not died at all. Last but not the least, media reports claim that investigators have really short time to find the wreckage because batteries of the black box -responsible for transmitting signals- have longevity of 30 days which is nearly passed....

Read More
Mickey Rooney: Stars react to death of legendary actor
Apr08

Mickey Rooney: Stars react to death of legendary actor

Though Mickey Ronney had a small physique yet he had a huge impact in the Cinema industry. This small sized entertainer, who was 93 years old and died on Sunday, is being applauded by the big celebrities of Hollywood on twitter. Lena Dunham jokingly said that “though he was as short as hell yet he snatched all the babes”.  On the other hand, Alyssa Milano wrote that “Mickey was the Hollywood Legend”. Apart from this, Ariana Grande writes that “He always passed failures on the way to success”. William Shatner passed his condolences to his families and friends and said that his thoughts are with them. All the celebrities expressed their feelings on his death.  Most of the celebs wrote that he was a legend of Hollywood and they would never forget his outstanding performances. Here goes the reaction of Hollywood...

Read More
Foxborough Landmark Burns Down After Cigarette Tossed too Carelessly
Apr08

Foxborough Landmark Burns Down After Cigarette Tossed too Carelessly

A three-alarm fire resulted burned the Lakeview Pavilion in Foxborough on Saturday. It was a community landmark and the host of a wedding at the time the blaze started. Now, investigators have determined that the cause of the fire was a casually-tossed cigarette that landed on dry mulch. “Literally as they were saying ‘I do’ we saw smoke,” said Jerry Cibley, the justice of the peace who officiated the Saturday night wedding. “The groom was beside himself. He was excited about his beautiful wedding and he didn’t know what to say or what to do — he was angry and emotional,” Cibley said. Initially, wedding guests threw cups of water at the flames when they first saw smoke, and the DJ went so far as to grab a fire extinguisher. However, when they saw smoke coming from an interior wall, they quickly got out. Upon seeing the entire building engulfed in flames, it was evident that nobody would be able to get back inside and the wedding was over. Typical fire extinguishers, perhaps surprisingly, can go bad and need to be replaced every year. While that might not have been what caused the fire to spread so quickly here, every homeowner should keep that in mind if they don’t want to suffer the same fate as the Pavilion. Unfortunately, the wedding that was taking place at the start of the fire is not the only party that will be impacted by the fire. Nearly 200 events, including weddings and proms, have to be moved now that the Lakeview Pavilion has been destroyed. “I just can’t even process the fact that it’s gone, and it’s not going to be here anymore,” said Lauren Casey, who was scheduled to get married there on May 17. “Our brides — that’s our priority right now. And we are getting in touch with other venues to make sure we find other places, and I’m sure they’re going to have the weddings of their dreams,” said Lakeview Pavilion’s Natalia Kapourelakos. The owners attempted to ease the concerns of brides-to-be by assuring them that their deposit would be refunded. “We have all of the wedding deposits in savings account, and will be issuing refunds by U.S. Mail to all brides and grooms within one week,” they said in a statement. That money will be much-needed by those who have to come up with a new plan on short notice. “Start making phone calls, start from square one, hope to throw something together in a month, and go from there,” Brent Gillingham, Cibley’s fiancée said. For one couple, remembering the date of their anniversary will certainly be easy, even though it may be for...

Read More